Still, we learned quite a bit about ourselves. For starters we can tolerate each other long term, and in close quarters. Of course, having a sense of humor helps.
I spotted the tee-shirt John's wearing above when we were at Pier Park with my cousin and her husband last week. I laughed out loud and decided I HAD to get it for him because so far he hasn't thrown me back. Oh, wait, is the shirt referring to the fish? Who knew? ;-)
But this post isn't about fat, big mouthed fish (or women). It's about our top 5 list on life at Latitude 30.
John's Top 5 List:
(1) Kayaking on Shell Island
(2) Biking at Panama City Beach Conservation Area
(4) Long walks on the beach and through St. Andrews State Park
(5) Econfina Park excursion
Dianne's Top 5 List:
(1) Long walks on the beach
(2) No winter boots...except for these
(3) Visiting St. Marys, Georgia at Christmas
(4) Re-visiting Apalachicola, Florida
(5) Sunsets from our balcony
Our next stop is the farm near Peterborough. Fingers crossed we miss all snowstorms!
* * *